CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Spring has sprung!

Spring is finally here and these beautiful tulips just scream photo op, don't they? Any excuse to photograph my children.

My princess knows when to paste on a smile. Doesn't it look forced? This was near the end of our photo shoot and they had just about lost their interest.

They make even a forced smile look good though.

5 comments:

Tabby said...

Welsome to blogland! I love the pictures, and I love you!

Tabby said...

Oh, I meant welcome, not welsome. Haha!

Stacia said...

Welcome to Blogland!! I'm one of Tabby's "Georgia Girls"!

Your girls are beautiful (the oldest reminds me of Tabby)I'm going to add you to my link list :-)

Anonymous said...

You WERE going to tell me, weren't you?! :) I'm excited! It'll be fun to have you in the blogosphere. Hope you're having a great week so far.

Tabby said...

Yay! You're back in business!