CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

At the Roanoke Star overlook.

There is an arrow to show which direction is North. Sienna decided to lie down on it. I tried to think of some clever pun about pointing in the right direction but couldn't come up with anything. Any suggestions?


So it's been forever since I posted. I have to be honest, I've thought about it a hundred times but everything I think about putting on here I think, "Will anyone really care to read about that?" I'm pretty sure my sister is the only one still checking my blog. She got me started and is a seasoned blogger. Thanks Tab!

It's a fun way to brag about my ever so cute kids though. I've just about lost all identity outside of 'Ainsley and Sienna's mom' so I can't think of anything else to blog about. Lisa, you're really good at coming up with fun topics. You'll have to give me pointers. Well, until I think of some profound wisdom to pass along, those of you who still check in will just have to be subjected to my endless bragging about the girls.

So, aren't they cute!!!!!

4 comments:

Tabby said...

Yes, they are the cutest EVER! And I'm so glad you have a blog so you can brag about them!! I will care to read about anything you decide to blog about...even if it's just to brag...you know I blog about any and everything that comes to my mind, so blog away!


I LOVE YOU!

Stacia said...

I know you don't know me, but I read your blog :-) All I post about is my kids too :-) They pretty much encompass my life right now so that's what I post about! Keep it up... I love me some Tabby-Abby and learning more about her family makes me feel closer to her. (we miss her bunches down here in GA!!)

Tabby said...

I hear one of your children had a birthday recently. You should blog about that! :D

Tabby said...

Because I want to see the pictures!