CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Just catching up...

We've had a couple of really busy weeks. I just needed to catch up on a few things we've been doing.



We took a field trip to a farm last week. The baby chicks were a big hit!



Sienna turned 5 on May 21st. We had her party the weekend before. Here's sissy helping open her presents.


This was her favorite present. She's gotten quite good on it. I was worried she'd be wiping out a lot but she's a pro!


Welcome to the newest member of the Harrah family, our guinea pig, Bruce.



I got my pictures out of order. This is another one of the farm. They got to pet a baby chick.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems that every time I go to email you and see how things are, I check your blog first and find a post to answer for me! :) Ainsley told me about Bruce last Sunday. I guess you guys will have lots of fun with him! Hope your trip this past week was a good learning experience! See you Sunday hopefully!

Tabby said...

Hi Papril! When are you going to do a new post? I've been checking your blog a lot for some new pictures or something...