I have a funny Ainsley story that I just must tell. One evening recently she was in the kitchen and came running into our bedroom clearly distressed about something. She was out of breath and panted "I was in the kitchen and I heard what Uncle Don was watching on TV." Assuming some inappropriate language, I asked her what she heard. She was visibly shaken when she explained, "The man said that America is for sale. They're gonna sell America!!" When we stopped laughing we reassured her that we weren't going to have to move and America is not really for sale.
On second thought though, maybe a move isn't such a bad idea. With the presidential candidates we've got to choose from...
Monday, May 5, 2008
We're gonna have to move!
Posted by April at 10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your title made me a little nervous!! LOL There are times I would like to move to another country too!!
haha, that story cracks me up!
Post a Comment